Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chapter 7 famous brand

This is the first time that i write in my blog with english
coz this chapter purposely write for one of my friend who cant read chinese
hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~

my friend, meiling, she always think she not pretty
but in my eyes, she is enough pretty and attrative which enough be a model
but i noe the reason y she so pretty...==

recently, i am bother by the problem of my hair quality
since i dye my hair for fun, my hair become dry and dry
i quite regret for my action to hv dye hair
but since this is a fact which cant change anymore
i decide accept it and try to repair it

i ask for meiling's suggestion, she suggested used some famous brand's hair oil
me quite hard to decide whether want buy or not
coz i knew that that product is quite efficient
but the price is not suitable for me if i want use for long period

besides that, me feel a bit sorry for my parent
my parent is the people who always save the money for their childeren but not for themselves
although when i ask my mummy can i buy or not
she always say yes and never reject my request
but because of this, me more not willing spend their money for add on expense

back to the topic, meiling 's hair quality very gd as my hair before i try first hair color at form 3
but nw i noe why her hair quality si gd
juz because she very willing spend the money for herself on body , face and hair
not famous brand's product, she wont buy coz she not trust on low price things

i agree with her perception that most of cheap product not so gd
but i cant afford for expensive product
who can teach me protect my hair by using cheaper way???

No comments:

Post a Comment